Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Big Bro

Eli is very happy to announce that he is going to be a Big Brother!!!  I am really late on the blog, and word has spread very quickly by mouth and facebook, but hey....better late than never! ;) 

As I sit here and write this blog, I am now 14wks! Time sure does fly the second time around...I have felt totally different with this pregnancy.  I have been very tired (probably bc. I am chasing a 2 yr old around), and definitely have had a lot more nausea and heart burn this time around.  I am officially due November 3rd, but I have already talked to my OB and she said we will probably induce at 39 wks, so I will be looking at a Halloween baby!  I am very excited, but at the same time anxious bc. I am not sure how it will be with 2 kids, and I am hoping that Eli does well with a new baby in the house.  I am not looking forward to all the sleep that I will miss out on, but looking forward to snuggling with a new baby and  sooooo thankful that my parent are only 15 min away and will be by our side and willing to help us out at any time.  This time around I am of coarse hoping that God will bless us with a little baby GIRL, but most of all a healthy baby.  We had a sono at 12 1/2 wks and everything looked great, and the perinatologist "thinks maybe pink"....if you ask Eli, he just knows a baby is coming, but I am thinking that his vote is for the same....
(well maybe his vote was a little swayed with mommy's help, he he)

Anywhoo....we are all very excited to add another little one into the mix, and I will try to keep ya'll updated on our progress.  So far I am behind, I haven't even taken any belly pics...more pics to come soon!

1 comment:

candicebishop said...

Aww, yay! I'm so happy for you guys! :) Congrats!