Thursday, March 31, 2011

Valentines Day

Valentines day this year was very relaxing.  I told Ryan that this year I didn't really want to buy each other gifts and spend a bunch of money on a "holiday" that I personally think is retarted!  This year was going to be all about my little bubba, and making it a special day for him!  I was off on the actual day this year, so Eli and I had some great mommy/son time together.  I had went by Target, (one of my favorite places to go at least 2 times a week) to rade the dollar spot about a week before, to pick up a few fun things that I thought my little man would like to play with.  The dollar spot wasn't much help, but of coarse it wasn't that hard to spend some money there....Eli got a new Barney movie for the car, some sidewalk chalk, and a new "bubble machine".  The weather was so nice out, that after his nap we got to go outside and play!
After daddy got home from work we took Eli to McDonalds to play some more and have his favorite meal, chicken nuggets.  He had a blast...after dinner we went to have frozen yogurt to top off the day.  He loves this place too, but not as much as mommy....he he.  





No comments: