Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer Time....Pool Time!

Summer, Summer, Summer!!!
I absolutely love it when summer time rolls around...getting a tan on my pasty white skin, lake time, pedi's more often so my "summer toes" look cute, seasonal fruit, and vacations.....but most of all this year I was really looking forward to Pool Time...last year Eli was only a month or two old when it was warm enough to get in the water.  This year I think he was more than ready to get in and splash around.  During his baths he has started splashing and dunking his face into the bath water...he usually comes up sputtering but always has the biggest smile on his face and does it over and over.  This year is seems to have gotten HOT fast so by the end of May we were ready to go!!
 
E's first time in the pool-09
Eli 2010-Wow! What a change a year makes!
My little water bug...

Even though we really enjoy GiGi's big pool she bought Eli his own pool to toddle around in...
After a long day of fun it was SNACK TIME!!! Nothing better than graham crackers and milk.  Yummy!
My FAVORITE pic of the summer so far...
A few videos of little E swimming...

No comments: