Sunday, July 18, 2010

Our first play date

At the beginning of June we were invited to go over to Garrett's house for a play date!  Eli and I have never officially been on a "play date" so I was very excited for him to get to socialize a bit.  Garrett and Eli's due dates were supposed to be a few days apart, but Garrett arrived about 3 months earlier than expected.  He was so tiny when he was born, but is doing great now, and I was so excited that E and G could meet.  My hope is that they become great friends in the future!  He had lots of fun and I really enjoyed getting to sit and catch up with Garrett's mommy, Carla!  Here are some pics of the boys playing... 
G-man
Playing so well together...

1 comment:

icenhower-family said...

I'm sure they will grow up to be Best Buds!! We had a blast that day as well!!