Thursday, April 15, 2010

My 1st Easter Egg Hunt!

I was so excited for Easter to come around this year! Eli's first Easter was going to be a hit!
I was really excited bc. last year at Canton I found the cutest "Easter pail" for him and he wasn't even born yet, so of coarse I was dying to use it! I was really ready to get Eli outside and get some cute pics with all the eggs and the bunny. The only hunt I knew of was at my parents church so that is where we went! I think that he had a lot of fun, at least I did and so did Gi Gi and Papa, and we got some really fun pics!
Eli and Papa before the big hunt...
My best friend Amy came also with her daughter Kinley (E's girlfriend)
She was dressed up so cute!
Papa showing Eli what to do with the eggs...he loved all the bright colors and the candy inside. He pulled apart all the eggs and stuck everything in his mouth, wrapper and all!!
The kids, aren't they cute together... :)
Miss Kinley and her egg
Busy, busy when he figured out what was going on...
Playing peek a boo!
Picture time with the Easter bunny...all he did was sit there and stare at him. It was so funny! He never really cried until the very end, but I think was really tired from missing nap time.
Kinley's turn
Checking out his loot!
Mommies and our babies! It was such a beautiful day and so much fun to spend with a great friend!
A little video of Eli enjoying the day (sorry I can't figure out how to turn the video around)

No comments: