Friday, April 9, 2010

11 months

These are the only pics I could get of Eli for 11 months. I am so far behind on our blog, and so many things are going on lately! E now has 3 teeth, and is working on his 4th. He is starting to stand up and let go of things to see if he can balance! I have yet to get a pic of him do this, he is too fast! I want so bad for him to start toddling around by himself but I know once he learns we are in for it! Better put our running shoes on, here we go.....Hopefully in a month he will take a few steps before he turns 1!
Giving kisses to the monkey...
Always busy! I love these pj's! Gymboree has the best pj's!
I am currently trying to plan for Eli's 1st Bday party. It will be small and we are going to have some close friends/neighbors and family over, but I hope to make it that he will enjoy! (also that mommy will remember and have fun with!) Pics of Eli turning 1 to come soon.....

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Hey Adrianne! Omg, Eli is getting so big! He's gonna be one year old, I can't believe that! He's growing so fast! How are ya'll? Sorry I lost your Blogger when I had to change over to another name for our Blogger b/c....I'm having another BOY! We're so excited & the pregnancy is going much better this time around. I added you to my Facebook, too. There are many videos of Hunter there. Talk to you soon!