Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dyeing Eggs

We started a new tradition with Eli for Easter. Growing up I always remember dyeing eggs with my parents. It was so much fun being able to make my eggs just like I wanted with different colors, stickers and words. I recently looked back at some old pictures of my family doing this together and have some great memories! I hope that Eli will enjoy this family time together too! It's funny how opening up a carton of eggs, filling cups with vinegar, and lots of fizzy dye tablets, with that oh so STRONG smell can take you back to such a happy place!
Checking out the eggs
Getting everything ready!
Let the fun begin!
A taste test
Wow it came out green! I love his face here...
Daddy's turn
He is all about pointing at everything now! So cute!
The finished products, not to bad!

No comments: