Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Can you believe the snow!!

I believe this is the first time for me living in Texas that I have seen this much snow!!! I was excited for several reasons, number 1 being that I didn't have to work that day, bc. I DID NOT want to have to stay up at work!!!! 2nd was that Eli got to experience it all, even though he will probably only remember it through pictures. Maybe one year when he is older he will get to experience this again! All of my neighbors got to stay home from work and so when E got up from his am nap I dressed him in several layers and we went outside to enjoy the fun!
Here he is looking out the window at that "white stuff"...
"Hey mom can you believe it?!?!?"
The back yard....I couldn't believe the accumulation
When we joined up with everyone, Karli and Miranda were trying to figure out how to sled down the driveway...it didn't work so we moved on to building a snowman family, and making snow angels...
Look how thick the snow was...still in disbelief!!
Here is my bundled up little man enjoying the snow...
Doesn't taste too bad!

No comments: