Tuesday, March 30, 2010

10 months

Here is my big 10 month old! I still can't believe how close we are to his 1st birthday! He is a busy busy boy....so I'm kinda glad that getting these monthly pics are almost over bc. he will not sit still! Ha!
I love this smile!
Mom I don't want to sit and take a picture...
Here is that crazy monkey again...
He is not walking yet, but cruising around and has found the cable box, we are really in trouble now!
Playing!
He is also getting into all the cabinets, and I think it is about time to put on the latches! He loves playing with all of mommies things!
At a recent consignment sale I got a bunch of toys for E. One of his favorites is his little tykes car. He loves climbing up on it and really likes it when we push him around the house or outside on it.
Here is daddy pushing E...

No comments: