Friday, June 19, 2009

Mother's Day

This May was my first mother's day and it was wonderful! We started out the day going to church and introducing our little man to everyone in our Sunday school class. It was the first time we had been back to church since he delivered and it was great to see everyone! In the worship service they were giving out awards for various things, and I won the one for the newest mother in the whole place! Ha! Got a great box of chocolates out of it!! Then after church we met the family at one of my favorite places to eat, La Madeline! Yummy....Ryan doesn't really like it, but he said it was my day! Thanks babe! After a great lunch we took some pics, it was such a nice day and one that will be remembered always!
My award for the newest mom!
Our Family
Me and my sweet boy

1 comment:

Amy Pratt said...

Ohhh...and many more mother's days to come!! Congrats!!!