Thursday, June 11, 2009

Great Grandparents and Aunt KK

This was such a special time for me and Eli. A couple weeks after he was born my grandparents got to come visit and see my new little boy! This was very special to me, bc. I grew up with both sets of my grandparents and 1 set of great grandparents and now Eli will experience the same thing! Also....my sister Kelly came in to visit her new nephew! It's always great to see her, especially since she lives 8 hours away, in Memphis, and we only get to see her a couple times a year bc. of her work schedule. We had a lot of fun and great food while she was visiting and we hope to see her again soon! Here are some great pics from that week......
Granji and Eli
Granddaddy and Eli
Aunt KK -
That is just the name that I kept calling her when she was here, but not set in stone, not really sure what he will call her! Maybe since she has a new nephew she will move back to Texas ...pretty please!!!!!!!!!

The girls at Northpark with E, he loves to shop! (he he)

1 comment:

Amy Pratt said...

Oh and it soooo much fun shopping with a baby too!! Your family looks so much alike!