Tuesday, May 19, 2009

D Day!

This is the day that changed our lives for sure, Eli's birthday! This is a pic of me early in the am, around 7 when they started the pitocin induction. The night before they used a cervidil medication to try and get things started, but when they checked me I was still at a 0-1. I was feeling great, and very excited even though I had not had a whole lot of sleep the night before.
One more pic of Ryan and Me
We had lots of people waiting for Eli to get here! Here is Gi Gi waiting in the wings and then Ryan's niece and nephew came in to visit while I was in labor...aren't they cute!
Happy Birthday Eli! Here he is on the warmer so that he can be dried off and examined by the nurses.

Eli Scott Reynolds
4/22/09 @5:20pm
6#7oz, 18"long
Daddy meets Eli...
I finally get to meet my sweet little boy....
Our day went so smoothly because of our wonderful doctor and awesome L&D nurse. I was very lucky, bc. Carrie was my nurse that day! Carrie and I were previous co-workers and roomies a couple years back! It was great to have a friend help us through it all!
Dr. Bailey
My awesome nurse and sweet friend Carrie


Eli's firsts.....
First bath



All cleaned up and tired!
First footprints

First diaper change

No comments: