Tuesday, May 19, 2009

April 21st....

April 21st....
This was the day we found out that Eli would be on his way very soon! We went in for our 38 week sono with the perinatologist and he measured Eli again to see if he had grown since our last measurements at 36 wks. He said that he had, but was still lacking in some areas, so he would feel more comfortable inducing, "just in-case". So here I am the night before, starting the induction process.
Ryan and I, one of the last pictures as a family of 2!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness, Adrianne! I'm so excited!!! Awww! I can't wait to see ELI! Take Care, We love you both!

Courtney said...

Where's that Baby?! I've been checking to see if you had posted pictures! I can't wait to see Baby Eli! Hope to get to see him soon! Love Ya'll!

Courtney said...

Hey Adrianne! Where's that baby, Girl? I can't wait to see ELI! I do hope you're doing well, too, LOL!