Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mother's Day Celebration

This year for Mother's Day we celebrated all weekend, it was very low key, but a lot of fun!  Last year I had to work this special weekend, so I was very glad I was off this one!  Saturday was very chill...Eli was with Ryan at his parents house for most of the day, so I took my mom and dad to a movie, ate some lunch at La Madeline and did some shopping.  My boys came home just in time to go to Scotty P's for dinner with the family and catch some frozen yogurt afterwards. 
Sunday after church and nap times, we took Eli to walk around Firewheel Mall and play some.  Ryan also took me to eat some sushi (they stuff I could eat being prego-my favorite!).  They weekend was so much fun, and very relaxing...I didn't get any pics of my mother's day gifts, but Ryan and Eli did so good...I got a new camera strap that is soooo cute.  It is an Abie Strap.  I was very impressed that Ryan picked out such a cute one!  Ryan also took me to get a new iPhone 4...my phone was on the down slopes, but I told him that it wasn't that big of a deal.  He insisted that I get a new one for my special day, and I do love it!  Thanks so much babe for making my day so wonderful, and I am so glad that I have my little man here to give me a reason to celebrate!  I love you to the moon and back Eli!

No comments: