Saturday, October 9, 2010

4th of July-2010

I am super excited to get to do this post...not necessarily because its the 4th of July post, but because I am so far behind in my posts and ever since the Crash of my old laptop, I have missed my blog so much!!!  So bear with me and all the catching up I have to do since July, but I have some great stuff to catch you up on and hope that you enjoy!

Anyways....This 4th of July we went out to Ryan's parents house and spent the weekend out on the lake and with lots of family.  This was Eli's first time out on a boat and in the lake.  My little water bug was super excited and had so much fun!
Boat time and swimming with the cousins
My 2 cute boys!
Uncle Gardner, Landry and Dane
Fun times with Mommy...we couldn't get him out of the water.
After a long lake day we got ready for the golf cart parade they have every year.  This year all the kids, Ryan and Gardner participated.  The cart turned out really cute and they had a great time!
When it got dark we headed out to watch the Fireworks....it was a lot of fun and Eli loved them.  I was a little worried that he might be scared of them, but he was in awe!
After a fun 4th it was bath time for the stinky little boys....I had to include this pic into the mix, aren't they so cute!
Happy 4th of July from the Reynolds

1 comment:

icenhower-family said...

Too cute...Im excited to get caught up with Eli!!