Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's Snowing!

In this part of Texas we hardly ever get to see snow, so when we had our first snow of the season we had to take pictures and let Eli experience it! It was Eli's first snow also....
The morning it snowed, Ryan woke me up to let me know what was happening. I was excited, and couldn't believe it! The first thought in my head was Eli and what should I do? We got him up and walked outside with him. At this point it was just a few flurries and he didn't' notice. Ryan left for work and we just stayed inside watching the weather. After about 15 more min it started to come down harder, so I knew I had to get E out in it! I really wanted to get pics of him in his 1st snow, so I just put a hat on him and plopped him down on a blanket in the front yard! Ha...the things you do to get pics as a mom! I was cold and I am sure he was too, his poor little nose was soooo red! He looked around alot and stared at all the flurries coming down and wanted to touch it!

No comments: