Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Christmas came early....

Christmas came early!!
I have been wanting a new camera for a while, something besides a simple "point and click" camera that I usually upgrade every couple of years. I have been using a Cool pix camera for a while now, and ever since Eli was born realized that I needed something better. Something that would last me longer, so I decided on the Nikon D5000. So far it has been the greatest camera I have ever used, very user friendly and I am taking some classes to hopefully get some awesome pictures! We decided that I would get it for Christmas, but before so that I could learn how to use it and take some good holiday pics.

2 comments:

Melodie said...

that's what we did. so glad you are taking a class. we haven't taken the time to figure ours out to do all the cool stuff.

The Myers said...

Yea! How fun! Can't wait to see your fun pics.