Saturday, November 7, 2009

Carving Pumpkins

Well I am trying to keep up as best as I can but the year is just flying bye so fast, it's almost Thanksgiving!!!.....here are some pics from the week of Halloween, with our neighbors. It has become a tradition that everyone gets together the week of Halloween and we all order pizza or something and carve pumpkins, usually on Miranda & Todd's front porch. The weather was perfect and as always we made some fond memories with great friends!
Here is Eli dressed up in his Halloween shirt getting ready for pumpkin carving time...
(yes he has a Mohawk!...I love fixing his hair like this, daddy doesn't though...)
Showing off his pumpkin
I LOVE those big blue eyes!
Daddy being silly
and the carving begins...
E for Eli!
My pumpkin and E's, it was hard to carve something better when you have a 6 month old that wants to touch everything....oh well it was fun!
The finished products...we have some artists' on the block!
All lit up....pretty cool!
Happy Halloween!!
My little man was a lion this year....pics to come soon......

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Hey Adrianne!! Eli looks so precious! I can't believe how big he ia getting. I finally got back to adding pictures on here. I added some tonight so be sure to take a look!
Love Ya'll! - Courtney Knight