Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Rolling Over

Eli is rolling....or at least consistently now! I was so worried that he would never be able to get it, bc. as you can see he is quite the chunky monkey, and I thought he would have the hardest time trying to get over! There has been a few times where my mom has called me and said your son just rolled over, while Ryan and I were at work and we never got to see if for ourselves....but......he has got it now! I am saying that he "got it" over Labor Day weekend....and of course I was working, but daddy was home to see him do it, and needless to say I couldn't wait to get home that night! The next day I was making sure that I captured it on video and snapped some really cute pics of my growing boy on his tummy! I think that he is a lot more happier now that he can see more things and do it himself! He has also started to roll over in his crib at night and sleeps on his stomach. Another great thing about this is that is has extended his sleeping time in the am about an hour more! Yeah baby boy! You are growing so much and starting to do so many fun things....what is next?

Tummy pics....

Sleeping on his tummy at nap time....

3 comments:

Melodie said...

he IS a chunky monkey. i love that chunky stage. but apparently he has some muscle under all that chub. so cute!

Angi said...

I could just eat him up. I love those cheeks!!! He is one cute little boy!!

The Myers said...

Such a cutie and such a big boy. Way to go Eli! You'll be crawling before we know it. :)