Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My 30th Birthday

I'm sad to say that yes, I did turn 30 this year! I think that you always joke and say, "I'm getting soooo old", but it seems you don't truly feel old until you hit the 30 mark! HA! This year I think I actually feel it! It may be bc. I just had a baby 4 months ago and my body will never be the same, or bc. I haven't really been able to exercise in who knows when, or simply bc. my body is just getting old?!?! Anyways, it is here to stay so I guess I should embrace it all! I have had several people tell me that your 30's are the best times of your life.....so bring it on! Anyways......now that I have felt sorry for myself, here are some pics from the weekend of my birthday. Some of my closest friends and I went out to Chaucer's for some great sushi and fun! Also, my parents took E for the night so we could have fun with everyone, stay up late and sleep in! Thanks GiGi and Papa.....I love those nights! I also got some great gifts, a spa gift card from the girls, a Mani, Pedi, and Starbucks gift card from my hubby, some bath and body works from Anna and Brett, Shoes from my parents, and a great picture frame and Taco Bueno gift card from Amo. It was a great 30th, and I am so glad I had lots of friends to share it with! Thanks!!
Going in to dinner.....just being silly
Miranda & Todd
Anna & Brett
Amy & Preston
The Girls....love ya!
Sooooooo YUMMY!!!
Nice pic boys.....hmm...and they say that Amy and I are attached at the hip.....
Ady and Anna Banana
Love you babe! Thanks for helping to make my bday special!
ps. Even though I am 30 now, you are still older...he he

1 comment:

Melodie said...

happy 30th! you have a little one to show for the age. i'm sure mister Eli doesn't care about that number. :) glad you had a fun celebration.