Tuesday, July 14, 2009

4th of July

This was Eli's first 4th of July. We spent this 4th out at Ryan's parents house with lots of family, friends, and fun on the lake! I wanted to make sure Eli was in the "spirit" of the occasion, so I got him this cute t-shirt from Target and dressed him up, along with his "boat" shoes! Isn't he sooooo cute, now I'm not biased or anything... :)
Lake Fun!!
This is Ryan's niece and nephew. They had so much fun swimming and tubing! We can't wait until Eli is big enough to run around with them! After a long day on the lake we all loaded up and went to watch the fireworks. I tried to get some good pics, but I think I still need to master my nighttime picture taking skills.

And last but not least, one of my favorite pics, our family at the fireworks....

2 comments:

The Myers said...

Such cute pics. I love the second one of Eli and his sweet smile.

Unknown said...

Onie and Unc love these too...