Monday, January 25, 2010

Eli and Santa

Ok, so I thought that my last post would have been the last one from the Christmas season of '09, but I totally forgot to put Eli's pic with Santa on here! It was one of those things I just couldn't wait to get pics of, thus I can't believe I didn't put it on here yet!!! Eli did great with Santa this year....we went to Bass Pro Shop in Grapevine and will definitely go back from now on to see Santa there. The line was not that long, the Santa was a great looking one, a real beard and all, and we had so much fun!
Waiting in line...

Eli and Santa! After we got our pics with Santa we walked around for a bit, Eli enjoyed sitting on the 4 wheeler with daddy, looking at the big fish in the fish tank and riding the merry go round with mommy!












No comments: