Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The State Fair 09

Eli and and I went to the Texas State Fair this year with my parents the weekend of TX/OU. The weather was gorgeous and it wasn't really crowded at all. We had some great food and fun times! Dad drove a couple of the Chevy test cars and got some free stuff. We walked around a lot and saw some great exhibits. As far as the fair goes, we really all go for the FOOD!!! We had corn dogs, Texas nachos, cotton candy, tamales, grilled cheese, funnel cakes and some great burgers and onion strings! We all split everything, so it really didn't seem like a whole lot, but it was sooooooo good! I didn't get a whole lot of pics, but it was a lot of fun! I can't wait until next year when Eli can enjoy it more....
My parents, Eli and Big Tex!
Eli and Big Tex
Daddy was at work but we had our Texas gear on to root for the right team!!
Go Horns!!
Getting some grub...Texas nachos on the left..mmmmm!!
Mom and I chowing down on the famous Fletcher's Corny Dogs!
Papa and E hanging out on the John Deer Tractor

No comments: