Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Blessings

This Christmas season has already been filled with many blessings! I just wanted to share a few things that God has blessed us with this year, and things I am thankful for...
1. Ryan and I have been married 3 1/2 years, and counting....
2. Ryan- he has been one of the biggest blessings in my life, supporting me in everything I do and loving me no matter what! He can always put a smile on my face when I feel down....I love you!
3. Our health
4. We have a healthy baby on the way in May -20 weeks, already half way through!
5. We have 2 great families that love us and are soon to be grandparents
6. For the jobs Ryan and I have, and the SIT test Ryan just found out he PASSED!!!
7. For the great friends that we have found in our neighborhood. Who knew we would all get along so well!
8. God providing so that that we could pay my car off 8 months early, and get rid of all of our credit card bills before the baby comes!
9. Maggie and Axel, they are the best puppies ever and make us laugh every day
10. And most of all, MY GOD! We would have nothing if he did not provide for us. I can do all things through him who strengthens me!

1 comment:

The Stanphill Family said...

Glad to hear your blessings! We miss you guys so much. Congrats on the SIT test!!