Thursday, October 16, 2008

State Fair-2008

It's that time of the year for the fair! I personally LOVE the state fair and Ryan could care less...boooo on him. Luckily I have great friends at work that love the fair too, so we took a girls trip today to the fair! We stuffed ourselves with the new food adventures that the fair offered this year, sat in all the new 2009 cars, and saw a really big pig!
Big TEX!

Corny dogs...yummy!!


It's called Fire and Ice! YUMMY....
fried pineapple and toppings

and of course funnel cake
Ashley's daughter, Lily, loved the fair food too!
(and the buttons on my shirt..ha...so cute!)

Anna and I goofing around at the end of the day
and last but not least...the big, NASTY pig!

5 comments:

Mark said...

Thanks for inviting us to go eat corny dogs!

themac's said...

So fun! We are taking the kids this weekend. I love the fair!

Sarah said...

I may have to break down and go to the fair... just for FUNNEL CAKE!!!!! :)

The Mize of Texas said...

I had lots of fun checking out your blog! Congrats on the baby. It's exciting to think that soon you guys will be joining the ranks of parents! Check out our blog sometime...

Anonymous said...

*whew* thanks for posting that picture of the pig at the end cause before that, i was starting to really crave me some fair food. I can say with certainty, now though, i'm not hungry anymore! ;0 lol